Thursday, March 12, 2009

3 Days

3 Days and still counting down. :-) On the upside, I may have some much needed clothes for Anna courtesy of a fellow freecycler. I go over there at 1pm today and I will update you all when we get back. I am praying that this is what God has in mind for her for the next little bit as she has really out-grown a lot of her clothes. We have gotten some nice things from Freecycle before, they helped us get through last summer and the summer before, so here's to hoping and praying. :-)

Update: They were almost all WAY too big. I'm taking them to the church clothing closet on Sunday. I kept maybe 5 things out of two bags of clothes and even those she has to grow into. It was nice of the offer though.

2 comments:

We're Blessed said...

Well, God is blessing more than one person out of your need!

I am sharing in the excitement about your trip! LOL :D

Sarah Boyette said...

Woohoo! We're going to the Fort Worth Zoo on Tuesday.....Will you be here then?