Thursday, April 3, 2008

"The Church of Oprah"

UGH! Here is something that is terrifying and makes my skin crawl. She has so much power and fame that she is getting people to believe as she wants. If you don't believe me, here is a video with the facts. (For others, the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA)






Here are some the of things they believe in that I know are dead wrong, for those that don't have time to watch the video:
  • "Heaven is not a location but refers to the inner realm of conciousness"
  • "My mind is part of God's. I am very holy."
  • "My holiness is my salvation"
  • "My salvation comes from me"
  • There is no sin
  • She doesn't like the fact that God is a jealous God
  • "God is a feeling experience, not a believing experience"
These are just a few of the items they touched on. It truly is something that we all need to pray about. I see right through all her evil doings. A few years ago, I may have fallen right into the trap, but not now. I am more grounded in the Word than I have ever been. I pray that I can keep learning and studying God's word, the Bible, so I can see right through more things like this. There is a book about this and how to avoid it called Don't Drink the Kool-Aid by Carrington Steele. I suggest that we get this and see how they are trying to make the Bible into whatever they want. They twisting and distorting God's Word to make people feel happy and good all the time. She also has an enlightening video on her website that explains some of the lies that they are trying to implant into millions of minds.

I know I don't usually post this type of post, but I truly believe that we must get the word out about this movement. It is scary and needs to be shared with millions of people. (Even if i only have 8 readers a day.) We also need to pray. There is only one God and only one way to heaven. I know that one way and so do many of you. Please pray with me and please pass this on so we can reach the world.

1 comment:

marn757 said...

Everyone needs to beware of everything that Oprah is talking about. The book "A New Earth" is her "Bible". That is why this big study is being done with it around the world. She is preparing these folks to be her "church". Every true Christian, needs to pray about this. Please do not be deceived because of the good things she does, they are not to bring glory to anyone but herself. Pray! Pray! Pray!