Monday, April 21, 2008

Update on Life

Baby Christian, who I had you all pray for is doing well. He looks good, so it seems as if the surgery was a success. It is amazing the things that God can do. He is such a sweet baby.

On the homeschool front, we have about 3 weeks left of Kindergarten. We will then take about a week or two off and continue again with first grade. Anna loses too much if we take longer breaks than that, so we are going to keep working through. She is excited about finishing off the books, but I am not sure she is ready to start right back up where we left off. We will take it slow through the summer, say every other day, like Monday, Wednesday and Friday. This will give us some down time and keep her current. I think that will be our plan, but give me a few weeks and it may change. LOL!

On the home front.....my house is a WRECK! We have stuff everywhere! There is less of it, but it is still everywhere. I plan to get some what organized today by catching up on more laundry, emptying and reloading the dishwasher, cleaning up the couch (common dumping grounds upon arriving in the house) and cleaning the bathroom. I try so hard to stay organized and it always ends up in a wreck within a day or two. I wish I could come up with a system that would keep everybody doing their part. I need to get a basket for everyone's stuff and put it by the door...maybe that would help the couch?!? UGH! I guess if I don't try it, I will never know.

Another update and question: How do you keep up with ever growing kids? It seems that almost everything I bought Anna for this summer, will not even make it to the summer. She is growing so fast. I don't know if I will ever catch up. She has clothes to grow in to, but not many to currently wear. All the sandals I bought for the summer won't even make it another month the way she is growing. LOL! She can wear it one day and the next it is too short or snug. I tell you what, we have been selling a lot of clothes lately. Oh well. What do you all do to keep up?

Alright, I better be going. Everyone have a great day and I will check in again soon. God bless.

No comments: