Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Space?!?

Ok! OK! I admit it....it is taking me a long time to get up to date in this age of technological stuff, but I have never had a My Space account until......Sunday night. Yes, on Sunday night, Jeremy suckered me, pressured me, talked me into....well, he really didn't have to do any of the above. He asked me if I wanted one, to which I replied yes, and he helped me make one. So, I am now on My Space, at least for a while. I do not have anything fancy on my page, as a matter of a fact, I have next to nothing on my page right now, but....but....but I AM working on it. Ok, I am making Jeremy help me work on it. LOL!! I can't quite get the hang of all the features and buttons on there yet. I do have to admit, I have a nice background. To see my page, all you have to do is click on this link. Please, add me to your friends link and let me know what you think so far (and help me to not look so pathetic as far as friends go...LOL). I will get the hang of it yet and I will figure out all the little quirks of the system. So, I am coming around and into the technological age. Give me some time. (I mean I do finally have an IPod too....granted it was a hand-me-down from Jeremy, but I still have one.)

No comments: