Monday, April 14, 2008

Nothing New...

Sorry, no posts. There is nothing new here. I am tired and that is that. I need some relief from constant stress. I try not to let it get to me and for the most part I am successful, but I need a vacation. We are supposed to take one with this economic stimulus check that the government is sending, which we are on the first cut for, but I worry about my husband getting the time off he needs for us to go. If we don't take it, that money will go VERY quickly to other needed things. I want to take our trip and fast.

Nothing new on my mom's disability appeal either. That is also exhausting. I don't make enough to take care of our needs and hers and I am always scrambling around for her rent. I am always about $200 short of what we need. I just don't have it. It would be nice if others would help, but I am also tired of asking for help every month. There is always "no money," "just ran out," "wait till the first, fifth, etc" and plain old "we don't help with that." This is from family and agencies alike. Anyhow, thats all on that. Like I said, tired.

We need a new bed too. Our bed has a constant dip in the middle of it. You fall into the sink hole. I have flipped and turned it to no avail. You just end up in that awful hole. Again, money needed. Not sure if its the bed or the frame, but I hate sinking into the "hole" every night. It almost unbearably, uncomfortable.

On a positive note, or maybe not, my Anna Banana is growing up too fast. She is smart and talkative. She is getting so tall. She is still my little princess and I watching her everyday. (Can't watch her too much, she is starting to notice that...LOL!) I just can't believe how big and beautiful my angel is getting. At least she knows she can't drive. Jeremy asked her yesterday if she wanted to drive home from where we were. (He was kidding of course.) Her reply was, "Daddy! I can't drive a car until I'm 16!" She was so dead serious in this. It was funny.

Anyhow, I better go for the day. Hope you all have a great day. Take care. I am off to do my mom's taxes. Yes, those need to get done too. God bless and keep praying for us. We appreciate it.

No comments: