Saturday, April 26, 2008

I WANT TO TAKE A BATH!!!

I WANT TO TAKE A BATH!!! No, my cleanliness has not changed. I still shower everyday, but I really want to take a bath. My lovely husband keeps hiding the bathtub stopper. OK, OK! I am sure you know what kind of stopper I am talking about...the cheap little rubber kind that suctions to whatever you stick it to. What?! You have never suctioned it to the shower walls? Well, my husband discovered that the thing suctions to walls, doors, under the faucet, etc, etc, and now I have to play hide and seek with the darn stopper if i want a bath. This morning, it is well hid. I searched in the entire bathroom vicinity for over 15 minutes and finally gave up and resigned myself to a shower, but what I really, really wanted was a bath. A nice, long, relaxing soak in the tub. A BATH! When we get that economic stimulus package, I am buying 5 of those darn bathtub stoppers, so I can take a bath when I want it. LOL! I know, I know. It is a lost cause. He will eventually hide them all, but a girls got to try, don't she. LOL! Hope that gave you a few laughs. I know that I will eventually find that stopper, say tonight or tomorrow? LOL! Have a great weekend all.

3 comments:

WyldJoker said...

Hint-"look up, look up to Jesus....."

Mom said...

HAHAHA! NOT FUNNY!! (It was on the ceiling for those who didn't guess. UGH!) I am still buying 5 more.

Julie said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! I do think multiple stoppers are in order. :)