Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Uhm...Blogging....Not so much

Ok, ok. I have not been blogging too much. I got caught up with FB!! I can't help it. It's WAY easier to use and I get instant feedback. LOL!!

Not much has changed here. We started school last week and so far it is going well. I do need to invest in the teacher's manuals for Anna's reading program as there are a few things that you just can't do without them. Too hard to figure it out.

Anna started soccer yesterday and will have her first "official" practice on Thursday. Not sure who her coach will be, but we know that she will like it. I will take her tomorrow to buy all the things she needs for the game.

Anna is also saying funny things lately. While I was horsing around with her and getting ready to stop, she looked up at me and said "Keep doting on me please." LOL!!! I didn't even know she knew that word, let along what it meant.

On my health, well, if the Doctor's office could EVER return calls like they say, I might have something to tell you, but they don't so I don't. I will call them again Thursday if no work by then. They told me I would for sure hear something Monday. YEAH right!! Its half way through Tuesday and still nothing. I sometimes wished I had insurance so I could afford a better doctor, but I don't. Its a double-edged sword. I call them and they get annoyed and since they can't call me, I get annoyed. LOL. Bad combination.

Ok, that's it for my update. I better get going and find an afternoon snack. Take care all. Thanks for reading and sticking by me.

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

Doting...to cute! LOL

I'm sorry you are still having problems with the doctor...praying for you still in that situation!