Monday, August 31, 2009

Soccer Update

UGH!! I digress. Sorry, no soccer pictures yet. I will try and force my ever loving little girl into taking a few pictures tomorrow. We haven't gotten the uniform shirt yet, and I was hoping that we would have it before I shot some pics to throw on here. Anna is still loving soccer and loves going to practice. She is practicing 3 days a week right now which I think is great for her. Not only is it good exercise, but she also has to listen to someone besides her mom and dad. LOL!! I do promise though that as soon as I get some, you all will see them. That's all for tonight. Its late. :-)

2 comments:

Enid said...

This is going to be so good for all of ya'll!

We're Blessed said...

Goodness! 3 days a week? At least you live in town! There is no way that we could do anything like that...it would drive me crazy!!!