Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Soccer Checklist

Signed Up, check
Paid in Full, check
Bought all the gear, check
Eagerly awaiting first practice, check!

LOL!! We got Anna all she needed for soccer today from Aca*demy!! Yes, that's the place. It was almost half what I was going to spend at Wal*mart or Tar*get and I even bought two pair of shorts! I really like their price on some basics, like plain colored tee shirts for kids, $1.99. Her shorts were $3.99 a pair and her cleats were...get this....only $6.99. REALLY!! Just $6.99. They were marked for $8.99, which is still under half of what Target charges...not name brand, but they made her very happy and they will serve their purpose. I will be going back. Stay tuned for pictures coming up. I can't wait to get a full picture of her in the uniform!!

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

GREAT prices!!! I had no idea that they were so low on things like that. I have purchased other items there and have been pleased with some of their prices...and then there are other things that could stand a price cut or two! LOL