Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Power Problems

Ok, my night last night went something like this.

6:30 - Mom's Night Out
9:30 - Return home
9:45 - Power goes out
10:03 - Call electric company

Then comes a WHOLE lot of waiting. On what, I'm not sure, but it was getting VERY HOT!!!!

12:16 - Place second call to electric company
12:38 - Light some new candles and blow out the ones that were burned down to the bottom
12:43 - Electric company FINALLY decides to grace us with their presence in the back alley. It was HOT and miserable. YUCK!!
1:07 - Power comes back on!! Thank you Lord!!!
1:34 - After fixing everything and trying to relax, collapse into bed and sleep.

Seriously, does it take over 3 hours to get someone out to fix the power? UGH!! I was hot, hurting and miserably tired, but could not really rest with candles going throughout the house. Anyhow, that's how my night went. Morning isn't starting off much better. Since the power was out so long, my husband woke me at 6:00 ish to iron his work shirt. YUCK! It would have been done if the power didn't go out. Anyhow, that's all. I'm done. Time to get ready for the day. Take care all.

No comments: