Monday, October 20, 2008

Pictures of Apple Orchard!!

Alright, I admit it. I am a big slacker lately. Especially when it comes to blogs. What with life running after me constantly, and trying to clear out excess junk in my house and sell things and go on more field trips, etc, etc, I am just slow. I am so slow posting pictures that its not funny, but here they are. Sorry I took so long. The Corn Field Maize will be tomorrow's pictures, if I can remember to do them. LOL!! Without further any further excuses, since I can't really think of any more, here are the pictures from the Apple Orchard.


Trying real unprocessed honey:


Playing with a ladybug, these were put back on the trees:



Eating an apple. They were allowed to eat as many as they wanted:

Green Apples:


Red Apple:

Well, there you have it. Apple Orchard pictures done. I have more, but they have a bunch of other kids in them and I don't exactly have permission to post their children's pictures. The kids also took a hay ride. It was fun.

No comments: