Monday, October 27, 2008

Back to Reality

LOL! What a title. My birthday celebrations are over and it is time to get back to work. At least the dishes and laundry are pretty much caught up. We spent Saturday night out at a friends place with other homeschoolers and had a great time. There was dinner, smores, a hay ride, games, and just good old fashioned fun. It was a lot of fun for everyone! I slept great that night. (Can't tell you about Anna as she spent the night at her Grammy's.) Sunday, we had lunch and then had family over for cake. I also went and spent the gift card I was given on some things for me. Now granted, I should have spent more of it on me, but I got some things for me. I do have Anna's birthday party following right behind mine next Sunday. No, that's not her actual birthday, but its as close as we can come to it and still allow almost all the family to be there. It will be followed closely behind by one of her friends birthdays early next week. LOL!! It is fun. The kids all enjoy it. I was just excited to spend some money on me, even a gift card. That's still money for me. Alright, its time to head back to reality. Time to do school and clean the rest of the house. Time to actually do something. We can't just sit around anymore. UGH! I so liked doing nothing. Oh well. The fun is done. Have a good day.

No comments: