Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Corn Field Maize Pictures!

Yeah, I know you all have been waiting patiently for some more pictures. We went to the Corn Field Maize with some friends of ours over at We're Blessed. She has a really cute video of all her pictures, but since I haven't figured it out, you will have to live with pictures. Someday I will learn how to do all that fun stuff. Any other videos I have shown on here are from my husband, he's good with things like that too. Anyhow, now for the Corn Maize pictures:

The entrance, pick out a set of questions:


The girls at the entrance:


Anna & Emily at a point in the maze:


Oh thank goodness, we made it half way:

What!? We walked for 45 minutes in a huge field of corn! Yes, we needed a break. It was a perfect time for a corn presentation:

Anna loved to pick the corn:


Congratulations! We made it through the maze of corn!!



Hayride to the pumpkins. They were pretty:
We let the girls each get two little ones:
My little funny faced pumpkin head:
(The sun was in her eyes.)

Well, there you have it. Our corn field maize field trip with friends! It was a lot of fun. We are going to have to plan more field trips and play days with our friends over at We're Blessed. It was a lot of fun and we miss spending time with them. Hope you enjoyed!! Take care all. God bless you!!

2 comments:

Mom22girls said...

Love the pictures. I have many of my girls looking like the last one with the sun in her face!
I love the angle that "Anna & Emily at a point in the maze" was taken. It's really cute! And it makes them look so tiny in the great big maze!

We're Blessed said...

Yay!!! LOVE the pictures!!! And yes, we will definitely have to plan some more!!!