Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Court Date

Tomorrow is my mom's court date. You know, the one we have been waiting for all this year and part of last year. Yes, the court date for her disability. I am asking you all to join me in prayer. We are praying that the judge sees her disabilities for what they are and allow her to get the money that is rightly hers. We are also praying for a swift decision. We need this decided very quickly so my mom can get back on her own two feet and have her own place again. There is no need to drag this out for months on end. She deserves to have a swift decision. Anyhow, it is at 10:00am central time. I will not be allowed into the court room, which stinks as I have gone to everything. I will be sitting at the door listening as intently as I can. Thanks all for your prayers and if you find it in your hearts, please pray for us tomorrow at 10:00am. Thanks so much and God bless.

1 comment:

Mom22girls said...

Will be praying for you & your Mom tomorrow! Will also be crossing my fingers because it couldn't hurt! I've followed your blog for a long time. Your Mom needs some luck!!