Monday, November 19, 2007

Today's Goal

Goal for today: Clear my moms kitchen floor of ALL boxes. She has lived there since August 30th, but she still isn't all the way unpacked, which is my job. I was down to two boxes there yesterday, but we made great progress yesterday and found two more boxes in the spare room.(This is where most of the boxes ended up.) We still need to get through it all though. I hope I can do that much at least, but there are 4 boxes on the floor and I am washing dishes by hand. We will see. I have two day to get it all done. I think I can do it.

School: We are out for the week. Anna will have homework for each day, which is one sheet from each subject, but no actual schooling. There is a lot of family in town and we need to have time to visit with them. The public school kids are in though. LOL!! I told her it was her lucky week. We are taking it easy for a few more minutes, then it is time to get up and start back to my mom's to finish. I think we can do it, or at least I hope we can.

Alright, time to get busy. I need to strip her bed and take it to wash today and want to get as much done this morning as I can at mom's. Take care all.

No comments: