Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Homework and Pictures

Homework started at our house yesterday. Anna was so excited this morning to tell me her and Daddy had done the homework last night. I implemented it as a way to make Daddy more involved with our schooling, since he is at work while we school. I also implemented it because Anna insists that all school kids get homework and she REALLY want to have some. In any case it has started and she will have homework Monday through Thursday. I figure with the weekend, Friday is a freebie day with none. She earns an extra sticker on the chart for every homework page she completes and as always, when she fills a chart, for good school days and now for homework (it will have a different sticker) she gets to pick out the book of her choice. Thankfully she usually picks out one that is less than $10, but she is unlimited on her choices. We love Barnes and Noble.

As for pictures, my mom bought Anna a beautiful Christmas dress yesterday and we HAVE to get her picture taken today. LOL! I can't wait to see what we can get this time. She takes pictures so well and I love having Anna's beautiful pictures over the entire house. We usually take them about 2-3 times a year, even if only for the base package. Anyways, I called Penneys yesterday to see what was open this week and they said today at 11:30, so today it is. I can't wait!! We will do family pictures in a week or so, so we can get our Christmas cards in the mail. (That could be a whole day in decision as well. I have 4 full sets to choose from. LOL!)

Anyhow, time for breakfast and school. Have a good day all and I will try to upload the pictures to here later. I am using the part of my card that gives me free web access for her pictures, so hopefully they are good so that we can use that and share. Take care and thanks for reading.

No comments: