Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to School

Well, its back to the same ole, same ole stuff. Back to work, (for some, I was never really off) back to school, back to ballet and gymnastics. Its back to reality for most of us. I told Anna we had to start back to school today and her response was "YYYEEEESSSS!!" My girl looooves school. I couldn't believe how excited she got. This of course was followed by some dancing and jumping. She was so excited to get back to our routine. I sort of am too, but I want my day off. LOL! The only day off I got last week was Thanksgiving. I have worked all kinds of extra hours all the way around it and so I just want a break. I am betting my next one will be Christmas Day? What do you think?

Anyhow, as for things done over the past week, (since my last post) I will make a list:

1. Family Thanksgiving
2. Work
3. Pick up Anna's Christmas pictures (which turned out great by the way)
4. Have a family picture done (at my 6 year olds request)
5. Work
6. Clean out Anna's room (boxed up all the toys she doesn't need or play with anymore)
7. Wash laundry
8. Start Addressing Christmas Cards (They will go out late this year for us, in about 3 weeks)
9. Work
10. Shop for Anna's gifts (I had to buy some online, as the stores here didn't carry what she wanted any longer. I didn't want to do that, because that adds on shipping. Oh well, she will be one happy girl Christmas morning.)

Alright, I know I did more, but it is time to get ready for the day. We have gymnastics at 10am and we need to have school pretty much done before we leave. Have a great day all and God bless.

2 comments:

WyldJoker said...

you forgot carbon monoxide poisoning. anna being sick to her stomache and me rushing home

Mom said...

Yeah, but that was AFTER I posted. We had a scare yesterday morning that we had carbon monoxide poisoning. I made Jeremy rush home and Anna threw up just once. Soooo, in all technicality, we did not go to gymnastics yesterday.