Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Anna!

Today is my little girls birthday. She is getting so big! We had a birthday party on Sunday and she loved it.


Here is the picture of her sleeping this morning:





How does she sleep like that? I know she must be comfortable, because the pictures I took didn't faze her in the least. She loves those pajamas by the way. Not sure why, but she begs me to wear them. It has got to be cold at night for me to let her wear them though.



Today she got a bigger gift from us and we let her have the gift from her Grammy. She was so excited. Actually I think she was more excited about Grammy's gift than ours. Here she is:




I have a strong feeling she is NOT letting that horse go for a while. If you don't know my daughter well, she looooves horses. We have all different types and sizes of horses (real looking ones.) Anyhow, she was thrilled to death with this horse as it is almost as big as she is.



We got her a camera. It losts its luster really quick and is not near as good as everyone claimed it to be. We may take it back and get something else that works a bit better, but this thing is NOT, I repeat not very good at all. This is even after reading the best online reviews to the darn thing. I will have Wyld look at it when he gets home and see what he says, but it would be better for us to get her a cheaper 35 mm and lots of film for the price. It just is not turning out the way I want, but I am not the camera expert, so we will see. (Added later: It does better with a memory card and Mommy forgot that it Is for a 6 year old. She loves it. LOL. It will stay after all.)


In any case, it is my girls birthday. She is now 6 years old. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is so smart and so beautiful. She is growing up to be such a sweet caring girl. Horses, of course are her favorite thing, followed closely by Mulan and her horse Khan. (You think its the horse? LOL!) Anyways, Happy birthday baby girl. Mommy and Daddy love you very much!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Anna! We hope you have a wonderful day!

Love,
Joey, Shawn & Hannah

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday, anna!