Monday, November 19, 2007

Goal Semi-Complete

The goal of cleaning kitchen is semi-complete. We keep finding more kitchen boxes. I have two counters just overflowing with the dishes I washed today and I will have to go back tomorrow and wash the rest of them. We found two more boxes today. There are pictures to hang and about 10 boxes left to sort through. Not too bad for two days. Anyhow, I think I am about done with what I can do. The boxes that are left are mostly a bunch of papers and things that my mom needs to go through. I would end up trashing over half of them, and probably get in trouble, so I am done after tomorrow's dishes.

As an update to her disability cases, we still have nothing through yet. She has a lawyer for her SSI Disability, and that should help move that right along, but it will be after the holidays and such. Her work disability we are also getting ready to appeal for the second time. Thanks for all the prayers and keep praying.

Anyhow, I better go, because my "this house is soooo boooring" daughter is not impressed with me typing away on the computer. Have a great day all and welcome to town Tiffany and Steven and crew. Can't wait to get over and see you all.

No comments: