Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mommy Moments

Alright, I admit it....I am CRAZY! I had a horrible mommy moment yesterday where I kept getting the feeling that something was wrong with my little girl. I couldn't shake the feeling and it was making me sick with worry. She was at daycare, and more than likely safe and sound (and having fun) but I just couldn't shake that feeling that something was seriously wrong with her. To make a long story short, after calling my husband and fretting over it some more, I called the daycare to check on her and sure enough she was fine. They must think I am a complete nutcase now, but it made me feel temporarily better. UGH! Now to take her in there today and explain the weird mommy feeling. Please tell me I am not crazy and this has happened to some of you before!! Please?!?! Alright, I may be the only mommy nut, but I just couldn't shake that feeling. She was fine by the way and they were playing with legos when I called! UGH! I AM CRAZY!

1 comment:

JUST A MOM said...

mommy moments,,,,, My 18 year old and I are very close... she will come home and say.... ok mom your right I did do something let me tell you.... yeah I don't have to say a word she knows I know something is up.