Sunday, July 29, 2007

1 Week to Go

Well, I have one week till I go part-time. I hope i make it through this week. Yesterday I enjoyed my last Saturday off for a very long time....almost forever. As a part-time worker I will have to work every Saturday...ugh. I need to work it anyhow because we need that little extra income. I am hoping to go see my family in the next few weeks as well. It will be fun, if we can swing it in the budget. Gas prices don't exactly make it easy.

As a side note, we went to the library again yesterday as we try to go at least once a week. Anyhow, while we were there, Anna discovered movies! Yes, movies. She found a Leap Frog movie we don't have and wanted to check it out right away. Unfortunately, moveis have only a 3 day loan period and with me still working full-time this week there is no way we would ever make it back to turn it in on time (I have yet to find the after hours drop box). So, next week, I guarantee she will want to rent a movie or two. Free movie rentals from the library, here we come. :-)

Alright, time to get ready for church. Anna wants her finger nails painted pink. Have a good day all!

No comments: