Monday, July 2, 2007

Cleaning Day

Well, Jeremy got home and I don't think he realized what all I had done today. The apartment is way different and clean. I have been cleanging all day and making it look good again and not a word. Anyhow, I sure hope my freecycle people come through soon so I can get the piles of junk from by the door. I am getting tired of people saying they will come at a certain time and never showing. I am also tired of people who say they are interested, and never say a word to you again when you write them back. I want this stuff gone people, thats why I posted it for. I am trying to save you money. Please come when you say you will. Alright, vent over. Time for shopping, painting finger nails (Anna's) and making dinner. Hopefully when Jeremy gets back from taking in the rent, he will realize how CLEAN the place is and notice what all has changed. I am not telling all the changes...I want him to guess and tell me. LOL!! Wish me luck people!

1 comment:

WyldJoker said...

I DID notice all the changes when I came in. I just was really really EAGER to get out of my work clothes.. ;-) House looks great honey.. love ya!