Saturday, July 14, 2007

Can I do it?

Alright all, I am listing my plans for the day to see if I can keep them. I will let you know how I did tonight after I put Anna to bed. Here is the list. Hope I don't leave anything out.

1. Go to garage Sales
2. Go to library
3. Get gas in car
4. Clean the kitchen
5. Clean the desk
6. Clean the bathroom
7. Go swimming with Anna
8. Paint with Anna (She's dying to do it.)
9. Report back here

Alright, not an insanely long list, but when you add in breakfast, lunch, dinner, showers and potty breaks along with play time to keep things fun, you can see that something or some things on this list will NOT get done. Lets see what they are at the end of the day. I am betting its some of the things I need to clean off, but I will bet that Anna has a good day with her Mommy. Talk tonight, if I remember that one too. LOL!

No comments: