Saturday, June 30, 2007

What was I thinking

Alright, so it wasn't the brightest move I have ever made, but I went to the movies last night with Jeremy and we had every intention of seeing Ratatouille, but we only had passes and you couldn't use passes on that movie. We debated going to see two seperate movies, but I thought that would debate the purpose of "going to the movies together," so we went and saw his pick for a movie....Fantastic Four. Alright, so why on earth would I do that??? I was wanting to spend some quality time with my husband, thats why. But the Fantastic Four?? Not my kind of movie. People with weird super powers trying to save the world from the approaching menace. It was, well, it was weird. There was some humor in it and some good qualities, but I can not believe I sat down and watched a whole movie on that whole subject for 2 hours. What was I thinking??? Anyhow, I did enjoy the time with my husband even though we watched a weird movie and next time, whenever that may be, we are going to see a "chick flick" as he calls it. Thanks Michelle and Kevin for watching our little girl. I know she had fun over there. We appreciated the night out.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Way to go Nicole!! It's your turn next time and I will be your witness!