Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Doctor

Well, after four years of no health insurance and over five since my last complete check up, I finally have health insurance and a new doctor who I love! He is so kind and gentle. I like him already!! Just wanted to share! I am a very happy person today. (Even though he is sending me for a billion tests. LOL!!)

I will get to see a dermatologist and get skin tags removed and he is referring me to a Rheumatologist, hopefully different from the last one I saw, so I can get a full RA work up again. If I can't get in with a different one, he is referring me to one in Midland. There is one there that he likes. (Could mean some road trips in our future, but it would be worth it.) I also get to have my first mammogram, based on family history, among other reasons. (YIPEE...NOT!)

Anyhow, I am hoping that I can keep this doctor for a very long time. He's good. (Prayers needed for the good Rheumy here. I wouldn't mind driving to Midland, but would rather stay here.) Thanks all.

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

Praying that all works out okay!!!