Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Meeting Done

We met with Anna's teacher and the principal briefly today. Her teacher and I feel that it is more the fact that Anna has never been in the school setting till this year. She is passing all her classes, and doing better in some than others. Her teacher is doing her best to help her along. I will continue to keep in touch with her teacher on a regular basis and we will continue to do a little bit of extra work at home. She will catch up to the class and she will do fine. I am very glad that we had the meeting. I was able to go over the work with her teacher and we both think that it would be more detrimental to her for her to go back a grade, so we will continue to work hard to make this transition work for her. I am very glad that we had the meeting and now I know exactly where she sits and how she is doing. We are seeing great progress with Anna in school and she is starting to understand what she needs to do. By the next progress report we should see considerable improvement and she should be fully adapted to her class and routines. Thanks for all the prayers. They were very much appreciated.

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

I'm thankful that things are moving forward in a positive direction! I will continue to hold you all up in my prayers! :)