Friday, April 30, 2010

What to do?

I have some big decisions to make as far as homeschool groups in the fall.

One group we are in, I absolutely LOVE the people, but the only thing we can do with them is a field trip once a month. I also do that groups Mom's Night Out. I have been really unable to participate in the groups Family Night, because I work. I am thinking about changing it for the fall though and making it so I can not work on Monday nights. It may be better that way.

The other group we are in is changing to every Friday. I would have to teach and be in a committee of some sort and we would be committed to being there every single Friday, which I really am hesitant about. It is a good group, although very large. They also do good field trips once a month. Anna is aiming for this group.

Right now I am leaning toward the group with people I love and changing my work schedule to no Mondays so we can participate fully. Guess I know what my heart wants to do, but I'm having a battle with my brain. I've been doing that a lot lately. Hmmm. I need to stop that. It would make life easier if I'd stop thinking and go with what my heart says. LOL!!

2 comments:

Enid said...

You could just do Fieltrips with the big group and play time I guess!

We're Blessed said...

I know you have been praying about this...so I am too! Go with the one that you have peace about. Just sit and clear all the variables and influences out of your head and then ask God to give you peace about the right one and the Holy Spirit will guide you! God is so good and faithful and He will do this for you!!!