Monday, May 17, 2010

Working Sundays

I am now working on Sundays placing orders at the store I'm at. It is okay, but I think Anna is taking it hard. Here is the note I found on the kitchen table when I got home:

"Hi Mom. I got in trouble and Daddy wasn't kidding."

I then go to my room to change and there is the following note:

"I miss you Mom. I Love you. Love your girl Anna."

Now, don't get me worng, this is just the first week to work Sunday, but I think it was hard on her. What do you think? I think she will get used to it, but we have had a lot of work changes in the last couple of weeks. I now only get to put her to bed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Thursday, Friday and Sunday I am at work at bedtime. Saturday's it really depends. I feel bad, but I must work to pay bills and put food on the table. I'll have to make sure to give her extra loving tomorrow. This too shall pass.

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

She will eventually get used to it! It has always been hard on the girls, when Chuck has changed jobs/schedules. Kids are strong, though, and with prayer, a lot of hugs, and assistance from God, they will make it through! I'm praying for you guys!!!