Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pictures

All day I have been cleaning house and working on pictures. Since we went digital, we have been very behind at developing pictures and those that we have developed are way out of order. I spent this afternoon going through three picture boxes of pictures and placing them in order in a couple of albums. I still have big gaps in the albums, but it is better than sitting in boxes. I just wish we were ALL the way caught up on our photo developing. I have big plans to scrapbook eventually, but until I get all the pictures developed and in order, those plans will have to wait. I am proud of the work I accomplished this afternoon though. They are better off in a photo album than in boxes and when I get the pictures to where I want them, then I can scrapbook them all and make them even better. I love to scrapbook and feel like Anna is missing out if I don't scrapbook at least a couple years of her pictures. A big goal for me would be to scrapbook them all, but we take a LOT of pictures...and by a lot, I mean a whole LOT!! Anyhow, I guess that's all for now. Debating if I am heading to church or not. Have a good week. Take care.

No comments: