Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Santa Land

Ok, so we spent Sunday night freezing our bottoms off at Santa Land. Why on earth would anyone else stand in line for an hour and a half, in sub freezing temperatures, to see Santa? To keep their children happy and to get that picture to remember for years to come. We stood in line outside with a bunch of other crazy lunatics like myself to get a picture with Santa. Our visit lasted all of 2 minutes, and by then I didn't really want to go and look anything else. I was cold! Thats it, just downright cold!! Here are a few pictures of the evening. Like I said, it was COLD!!


Here is Anna waiting patiently:

That coveted picture, my version(not to bad if I do say so myself):

Pictures with Clifford (I was too cold to do much else by then):

Five minutes after getting in the car, she was like this:

1 comment:

JUST A MOM said...

how funny THAT is when you knwo they ahd a blast.