Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Nutcracker

Well, I prayed hard yesterday. Anna was looking forward to the ballet, and I was determined to take her. By the time it came to leave, I was showered and dressed and had not thrown up for about 9 hours, so even if I was still achey, I was taking my daughter to the ballet. We went and she had a GREAT time. It was very nicely done and she really liked watching the ballerina's dance. We even got some souvenirs to bring home, although only the small ones as they were rather expensive. Anyhow, here are some pictures from last night.


Waiting for the show to start:


Intermission Time:

Picture with a very tall nutcracker:

As you can see we had a good time. Sorry, no pictures of me. it was a very crowded place and I didn't feel well, remember! LOL! I am very glad I took her though as it is an experience she will never forget.

1 comment:

JUST A MOM said...

She looks like she is having a blast good job mom dodging the puke.