Tuesday, November 2, 2010

She's In

She's in public school for now. It is a tough thing for me, but Anna is resilient and she came out the first day saying she liked it and she likes all her teachers. They switch classes for everything. She is getting more "hot" lunches, because they are tons cheaper. We have a meeting tomorrow morning to find out what help they will be given. The ARD was a lot faster than I anticipated, but I'm glad. We'll know tomorrow how far they'll go to help her. She is slightly behind in math...but this is not through any fault of her own. She was at a school that hadn't started multiplication or division yet, but this school she's at, they have. (I actually love the way they start them out on division AND I think she actually grasped the concept.) Guess that's the update for now. I'll check in later this week after the meeting tomorrow. Take care.

1 comment:

Enid said...

I am glad was such a great start for her!!