Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's ALL about the PJs

It's ALL about the PJs at our house. Anna is kind of obsessed with "Footy" pajamas. She absolutely loves them and can't wait to wear them. The only problem is that she outgrew them last year and I gave them away without replacing them. Yes, I know that's a problem, especially when they are her "favorite pajamas." Well, every time we passed them in the store all last winter she kept insisting that she NEEDED some new footy pajamas. "Mom, please. You promised." UGH!! That's what I get. Well, last year came and went and I never bought her a new pair. Then, they came out with the winter stuff again this year. "Mom, I just gotta have them. You got rid of my other ones and I loved them so much. PLEASE get me a new pair." Well, I finally gave in. I still don't see the fascination with them as I used to think they were for babies AND I hated getting all undressed to go to the bathroom, but so be it. My daughter loves them and thinks they are the bestest pajamas, so for her birthday I got her some.


Promptly after opening them she asked if she could wear them that night. Uh, nope. It was 70 degrees outside. Too hot for footy pjs. But last night it dipped down into the 20s. Yep, Daddy and I both agreed that she could wear her footy pjs last night. That was plenty cold enough to wear hot jamys. Here are some pictures of her proudly wearing her new pjs.



AND, she insisted that I take one of her pretending to read a book, cause we were of course taking pictures of her in pajamas and the only other time we did that was Christmas in front of the tree in an attempt to get "cute" Christmas pictures. Anyhow, here is that pose too for you viewing enjoyment. (Oh and YES she picked out "The Night Before Christmas.")

As you can tell, my darling daughter was thrilled to death about her new footy PJs and I am glad we got them. She loves them and I can guarantee that they will get lots of use!

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

LOL She is too funny!!! Where did you find footy pj's that size?