Friday, October 8, 2010

My Beautiful Gift from God!

Today I was thinking about how lucky and blessed I am to have a beautiful gift from God. He gave her to us to raise and love and show His ways. She is more than we could ever ask for. She is smart and witty and very funny. She thinks of things in ways like no one else can. She loves unconditionally and she has a smile like no other. She is my special little girl and I love her deeply. She is our little miracle and our pride and joy! She is the light of our lives.


Outside playing in rocks:

Roping a tree (she's a little cowgirl):
See that beautiful smile:


She completes our family picture:


See! BEAUTIFUL!!!

I love this girl with all my heart and feel extremely lucky and blessed to call her mine. God truly knew what he was doing when he gave us this beautiful little girl. She is truly a joy to have in my life. I am proud to call her my daughter!

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

Yay! What a beautiful post...and little girl!!! :)