Monday, October 18, 2010

Changes are Brewing....AGAIN!

Well, changes are brewing....again!! I know, not shocking in my household. As of last week, Wednesday to be exact, Anna will finish out this month at her current private school AND we will be putting her in a close by public school with LOTS of prayer. It was a tough decision, but we really need to put aside the money we are paying in tuition every month and save up for other expenses we have coming (like medical on my end.) It was a good school and I liked their curriculum, but they have no extra resources for children who need extra help, which left Jeremy and I schooling Anna at home to the tune of 1-6 hours a day. (YEAH, I know really developmentally appropriate for an 8 year old. NOT!) Anyhow, so from November 1st, till Christmas we are trying out the public school. We will be praying a whole lot as this is not really high on my list of where to send her to school. Anyhow, if it works, she will continue, if not, after Christmas I will be changing my work schedule and going to back to homeschooling forever more. Anyhow, that's all. We could use prayers for Anna and for us as a family. This was a very hard decision and not one we came by lightly. I am really personally struggling with this idea, but I am giving it a shot, to say that at least we tried. I hope it works.

2 comments:

We're Blessed said...

Praying!!! God is holding you all in His hands and I am trusting that no harm will come. His peace passes all understanding and all will work out okay!!! Hang in there and trust in Him to guide and direct you!!! :) (((HUGS)))

Sarah Boyette said...

I am a firm believer that education at home is just as important as education in school. As long as you are supplementing her education, I'm sure she will flourish anywhere.