Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My First Post....

on my own blog that is. Jeremy and I decided it was about time for me to get my own blog. I have a lot going on that I want to post about and I don't want to feel like I am taking over his blog, so here it is. I will post about daily life of being a working, homeschooling (starting this fall) mom. I will also be including pictures and such about my daughter and our family, so be prepared. I am excited about this adventure and hope you will enjoy reading. So without further adieu, welcome to Mom's Highway.

P.S. The picture on Dad's Highway is an actual picture I took while driving down the highway. He loved it and made it his picture for his blog. I personally liked the pink background, and so did Anna, so thats why you get pink with me. Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Welcome to Blogworld!!