Saturday, December 31, 2011

Out with a Bang....

Well, maybe not quite a bang. How bout out with a lousy upper respiratory infection, or something of the sort. I knew yesterday that I should have gone to the Doctor for some medicine, but I didn't, so now I have to suffer through with whatever over the counter stuff I can manage to find that will half way alleviate some of the symptoms. BLAH!! I have so much I want to do, and need to do, but I hardly doubt that I will be getting any of it done. The furthest I've gone today is to take a shower, which helped a little. Ate some breakfast, then I've been basically glued to the couch. Nothing better to do. Don't feel like it. So, lets end 2011 on this blah note.
Hopefully it will be better in 2012. Although 2011 was pretty good. I mean we did buy a house you know. ;-) Anyhow. Let's just get to it. Y'ALL have a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Love everyone. See you soon!!

No comments: