Sunday, October 16, 2011

Settling In

We have now been in our house 3 weeks and we are pretty much settled in. Things are looking like they should and we have everything put away for the most part. (Minus the 6-10 boxes I threw in a closet and shut the door on.) We even have half a routine back. Anna and I are fully into school and working as hard as we can. Jeremy is still working daytime and with the exception of Sunday, when I am off and Monday when I work a 10 hour day, I am back to afternoon/evening work. We have officially broken in the house too. Friday night the dog threw up on the brand new carpet and Friday afternoon I broke a toilet, so yeah, it is officially our house. We have even met some of the new neighbors and Anna has bought ice cream from the ice cream truck once. (Would have been twice, but whoever did it the second time never stopped. He wasn't even looking for kids. Very sad little girl on my hands.) All in all, its not too bad. We are happy and scared still, but we love it. I will still try and get those pictures I promised posted. Especially Anna's room. It's way cute in pink.

Now, we have the holidays to look forward to. My birthday is next week, followed by Anna's two weeks later, then Christmas. I am ready for the holidays to come so we can get our new house initiated for our long Christmas!! Take care all and be sure to check back for updates.

1 comment:

Enid said...

I am so glad you are in your home!!