Thursday, August 18, 2011

House Hunting Update

We have looked and looked and looked at more houses. We have seen so many. Some are great and some not so great. We found 2-3 we really liked. We placed an offer on one, but the counter they sent back left us with nothing we could do but throw in the towel on that house, so we did and placed an offer on another house today. I'm excited about this house. I think it is beautiful. I am very guarded about the whole thing. We are trying not to be too over the top, but it is fun and nerve wrecking all at the same time. I'm hoping we have a counter back on this one tomorrow morning so that we can decide how to counter back tomorrow afternoon, if the need arises. See, what did I say...exciting!! As soon as we find THE house and get the keys, there will be a post showing the pictures.

School has not started yet for us. It look like we will be getting in 3-4 days a week of school to start for now. There will also be one day that we are with a homeschool group, so that will be field trips and P.E. (ballet-this semester) and great learning about body systems. Those are the classes Anna is taking this semester. I am for sure doing this semester, but I will have to re-evaluate next semester and see what happens.

I guess that's all for now. I am finishing off another grueling back to school season and I am plenty ready for us to have a set schedule at home and work. I'm ready for my department to be back to normal. I am also very glad that with this weekend being tax free weekend that I do not have to work. YEAH!!! I'm very glad about that. Take care all.

No comments: