Thursday, August 25, 2011

House Found

We have found a house and we will close on September 22. We are really happy and nervous all at the same time. Everything is working out smoothly. It has been great. We are still negotiating a few things, but hopefully that will all be done by end of next week.

I still haven't started packing, but we HAVE started school for this year. (Yeah, I know. Bad timing, LOL!!) We are moving along though. Anna and I are enjoying it, even though we've only done 3 days. Tomorrow we go on our first field trip of the school year to an old fashioned ice cream shop. We are going to learn about the history of ice cream and then enjoy a treat. How fun is that?! We start our weekly homeschool group next week. Anna is excited about that. She is taking Body Systems and ballet. Yes, ballet again!! LOL! She likes it. I let her because she has fun in there.

Oh and to add to our fun in life, my mom is moving about a week and a half before me. It was supposed to be after, but it will be before. By the 15th, so life is definitely interesting. Just thought I would update. Pictures of the house will be up when we get moved in. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments: