Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Superficial

I've had it with superficial people! I can't stand people who do not want to include me for who I am. I don't get it. Please, don't include me in things out of obligation. I'd rather not go at all and YES, I CAN tell when you are superficial. I do not need the stress in my life. I need people who know who I am and love me anyways! I need someone to include me (and Anna) cause you like to spend time with us. I do NOT like to be an after-thought of your plans. The oh yeah, we need to call Nicole and see if she wants to go long after you've made plans or started makes me mad. Just don't call at all. I've had it.

What I do need is someone who likes me for who I am and what I am about. I am not going to change to please you. I want someone who will go shopping with me, knowing I can't buy the $30 pair of shoes on the rack. I will be the one hunting down the $5 and under clearance. Anything over $10 is usually out of our price range. I want someone who like to spend time at the park and do other free or nearly free things. The play areas in restaurants are good too. I need someone who will call and say "Hey! How's it going?" and truly want to know. I need someone who is true to their word! I need a real friend, not superficial. Superficial people annoy me!

There, now I've said my piece about it all. If you are my really friend, you can ignore this. If you are a superficial person, then stop it. I need only true friends.

Sincerely Me!

1 comment:

Sarah Boyette said...

Poor Nicole! I've recently had a run in with these kinds of people in my life, too. At first I want to be a part of everything, but then I think I would rather be the girl who's friends with the dude at the nursing home. I can do without those other kinds.