Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bath Time?

In the length of time it takes for me to take a bath in the morning, my daughter had managed to transform the living room into what I call the Barbie circus!! LOL. Here is what you see upon entering the living room:


As you can see, Barbie is the ring leader. She is all decked out in her riding clothes of course. ;-) Can't you see the boots?


Then we have this little number. Its called horse balancing.

What? You can't see it? Here's a better angle:

Don't you wish you could bend over a horse like this and still have a huge smile? I know I sure do. (NOT!!) LOL!!

Oh and in case you are wondering what's under the blankets by the carriage, its all 4 of the kids. Apparently the circus is not good for their eyes or something like that. Either that or it was bed time. Take your pick.

No comments: