Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Cleaning...

Yeah right...that lasted all of about that one day. Then I had to work and have no other bites on the things I am selling since then. It was short-lived. I still have lots to do. I may get it done by summer. MAY! No guarantees.

We have lots of other things going on, so that always gets put to the back-burner.

My car is acting up again. I swear the electrical in that car is going to kill me. My air conditioner went out and has been out. I put it in to be repaired and it is a short in the wiring somewhere. Where, they don't know. They can't find it, but somewhere it is shorting out. All the mechanical is fine, but to have a short. UGH! With all the other things that car needs fixed, I'm about ready to throw in the towel on it. About, but not yet. Can't afford a car payment.

Ok...that's all for now. Look for a more upbeat post tomorrow....its a surprise!! :-) Take care.

No comments: