Friday, March 26, 2010

Blah..Doctors...blah!!!

Is so sick of lousy doctors...I see better doctors at the clinic than Anna sees on a regular basis. Here we are nearly 5 months out from initial visit on swollen tonsils and they still say its viral. UGH!! I took her in again today and that is what she said. She also said not to bring her back in unless she runs a fever over 100.4. Good grief. It isn't strep, it never is, but plain old tonsillitis, probably. They said again, yes, they're swollen and inflamed. Give her cough drops and gargle with warm salt water. UGH! How do I get them to understand that this is a chronic problem unless I keep bringing her in. They aren't getting it. This never goes away. It gets slightly better and flares back up. Is my 8 year old supposed to live on cough drops and chloraseptic spray? UGH!! I know this is all cause she has Medicaid. If we had her on Jeremy's insurance, her tonsils would already have been pulled out months, if not years ago. OK, vent over. I am just one frustrated Momma!!

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

Sounds like you need to go see our ENT. He will be totally honest with you on what he thinks needs to be done. He does accept Medicaid, but you may have to have a referral...but I would call their office anyway. We see Dr Joehassin Cordero and his number is 743-4115. I hope that helps!