Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Throw Out the Potatoes Dear!

LOL!!! Ok, We have an inside family joke between Jeremy and I. It happened a long time ago when I asked him to "throw out the potatoes in the fridge." He threw out my brand new 10 lb bag of potatoes and not the old nasty mashed potatoes that I was meaning for him to throw out. We still laugh about it to this day. LOL. It was just a misunderstanding. Well, yesterday at dinner, I noticed Anna had a glass of water on the table from the sponge painting she was doing earlier, so I asked her to dump the water in the sink and throw out the container. I certainly did not realize or even think about the bottled water she had sitting directly beside it and sure enough, my darling daughter takes the full bottled water, dumps it in the sink and throws the bottle in the trash. I started griping at her for not being careful and why would we waste that water, it costs too much to buy bottled water, etc, etc. My husband looks at me and starts laughing and states "throw out the potatoes dear." I was done for then. LOL!! Jeremy and I both burst into a ton of laughter while our daughter looked at us like we were crazy!!

No comments: