Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Birthday

Ok, I know we missed it and I am really behind in blogging, but now I am trying to catch up. For my birthday in October, I was semi-sick. I had some sort of viral infection that made me nauseous and not like the smell or look of food, but Jeremy tried to make it special anyways. After getting ready in the morning for church, Jeremy and Anna showered me with gifts and love.
.
After church, we went to his mom's for a roast dinner, which is one of my favorites. We also had cake there. It was good. After some peaceful time and relaxation in the afternoon, I was blind folded and taken on a crazy drive through parts of Lubbock for a dinner at my favorite restaurant:
It was a lot of fun. We had a very good time and it was definitely a birthday I will never forget.

(P.S. I don't know why Anna looks so silly, but we really had a great time.) :-)

No comments: