Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day

Well, yesterday was labor day and I labored!! LOL...meaning I worked hard. I had a long busy day at work and we still had to stay till 45 minutes after we closed getting it all done enough to leave. I am glad today is a regular day and I only work for 4 hours. YEAH!!! Tonight I have Bible study, and Anna has what I think is a practice for soccer...it better be a practice, no one said we were starting games yet and she doesn't have her uniform, so it should be just a practice.

This week we officially start messing up the school schedule. LOL!! We have been going for 4 weeks now and we have been able to keep up pretty well, but we have a lot to do and it messes with the schedule. I have been weighing things in my mind about one of the home school groups we are in...there are just too many people and I am over-whelmed by the sheer size of the group. I haven't paid my dues yet for the group and I may not. I am thinking of pulling us out this week. (Not sure yet, but seriously thinking about it.) I can't handle a huge crowd of people. Its too much.

Anyhow, that's the update for now. I have to go kick Anna out of the shower before she uses all the hot water and I can't do dishes. We still need to go to a store this morning for milk and juice, so we need to get moving anyhow. Have a good day all. Take care.

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

If you feel that strongly about it, I think you should do it! You sure don't need to do things that only add more stress to your already stressful life! Pare down and don't worry about it!!! :D