Monday, November 5, 2012

Re-Hashing Old Experiences

My dear hubby applied for a job at the Police Department.  Everything would be fine and dandy, but they want to know everything about you from the time you were 17 on.  Houses, family members, groups you belong to, convictions (from traffic violations to anything else,) cars, insurance, bank accounts, debts, facebook, etc.  Also there is places for things like we have been through in the hellish times of our life that he will have to include.  I am not so sure this is the job for him anymore.  Having to list all that out and re-hash all those experiences will not be pleasant.  Sigh.  I'm not sure how this is going to go.  I never thought that all that would come up again, and here it is.  All for a job that I thought I wanted him to have.  :-(  I'm not sure I'm all cut out for this. 

2 comments:

We're Blessed said...

I will be praying!! We love you, guys!! Hang in there! (((HUGS)))

Pia said...

Prayed for your family. Prayed that he gets the right job...