Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer & School Front

Well, we have not done the 2-3 days a week with math, so I have a strong feeling that we will have to play catch up again. I'm hoping to start back to school in the next 2-3 weeks. I will have all our new curriculum in hand by the end of the month except for math and that will be a few more weeks out. We have on the other hand tried to enjoy our summer. I have worked like a crazy person, but Anna has had a rather relaxed and enjoyable summer. She did get to go to horse camp and I will have to make another post with all those pictures. We also took a mini trip to Dallas for my nephews birthday. (Also another post.) Other than that, we haven't done much else. Cleaned and played with the dog. He has quite a personality by the way. I will have to post soon about the crazy dog. He is so human-like its not funny. Anyhow, so I apparently have a lot of posts coming up if I'll just sit down and write. For now though its late and I need to go to bed. Hopefully I'll get some spunk soon and you can see our fun. Good night all and Happy 4th of July weekend!! Be safe!

No comments: