Saturday, March 5, 2011

Newsboys Here We Come!!

Anna is very much into Newsboys. She loves listening to them and watching videos on You Tube. She knows the names of who used to be in the group and who is in the group now. She likes them very much. Anyhow, I made a promise to her last year that if they ever came to Lubbock, I would definitely buy tickets and take her to see them. Well, they are coming in May. May 3rd, our family will be sitting on the front row by the stage and watching Anna's favorite group. To say she is excited is an understatement. She is thrilled. It should be an adventure. I am not really thrilled about the two other bands coming with them, but I am keeping my promise and for the most part I like the Newsboys, so we will go and enjoy it. So as the title says...Newsboys Here We Come!!

No comments: